Monday, August 15, 2005

De-stashing Commercial Yarn

I am currently clearing out my yarn closet. I have way too much yarn, and I thought I'd get rid of some of the yarn that I am not likely to use. There isn't anything wrong with the yarn, but some of it is just not 'my kind of colour' these days - you know how you go through colour phases, well, I do anyway. Some others are leftovers from projects, and yet others are just yarn bought for projects I doubt I will get round to making.

Ever since learning to spin, I am spending more time spinning than knitting, and I doubt I will ever finish using the yarn I have accumulated. So, I decided to trim down my stash.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of this yarn. the prices are negotiable, within reason, so make me an offer. I just want to clear some room in my yarn closet without losing too much money. All the yarn is being sold below retail price.

All prices are in Australian dollars. Postage within Australia is
$4.50 for up to 450g
$8.50 for up to 3kg (if it fits into a post satchel), otherwise it would depend on what Australia post charges me for packaging and postage. It's usually not much more than that.

For postage to the US and the UK, it is
$8.50 for up to 200g
$13 for up to 400g (if you buy 450g, I'll see whether I can get that extra 50g in)
$18.50 for up to 650g

For postage to Singapore and Malaysia, it is
$7 for up to 200g
$11 for up to 400g (if you buy 450g, I'll see whether I can get that extra 50g in)
$15.50 for up to 650g

For postage to all other countries, please email me.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home